Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekly Blog #2: September 19-25th, 2010

How wonderful! I'm doing another post! Hope you love it! Kisses and licks.
Blog:
I've been thinking a lot since my last post. And I realized something. I don't want to be in love. I want someone who will make me happy. But I don't want to be in love. For a couple years I have been calling a certain man named Damien over for...pleasure. And he always provides. I called him over this week and he really hit the spot. I don't plan on killing him. Ever. I've never told him what I am so I see no need. He satisfies my lust and makes it so I don't have to sleep alone. All I really need is a best friend and a booty call when it comes down to it. I need to stop killing my lovers. I need to keep sex and thirst separate. That way I can have my cake and drink my blood. No cake eating for me. Not to mention. Damien makes me scream way to loud to waste him. I'm pretty sure the whole castle heard me scream. I can't help that he's one of the only humans I've ever found that can. Maybe a vampire mate would be easier. But I'm not getting many offers these days. Oh well.


Outfit of the week:


Lately I've been really loving the laid back simple but sexy outfits. You don't need a mini skirt and cleavage to look cute. Sometimes all you need are a few simple pieces and an accent piece like the plum clutch.


Shoes of the week:




















These Christian Louboutin Studio 120 peep-toe pumps are absolutely stunning. Any one who knows me knows that he is my favorite shoe designer of all time. But I adore these. I love studs. I really do. They always make me feel like the most bad ass girl you've ever met. And these are incredible. They don't look over the top rocker. You could wear them with any LBD and you will sparkle like the night sky.

Picture of the week:

























Last week I made a point of having a G rated picture. But this week I'm in too much of a sexy mood. Maybe it's the recent satisfaction or maybe it's just because this picture makes my ass and legs look amazing. I'm not sure. But either way I love love love it. 

Song of the week:

One of the sexiest songs I've heard to this date. It makes me squirm. And it's Damien's ringtone for me. Just makes me shiver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment