Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weekly Blog #1: September 12-18th, 2010

Hello darlings. I guess this is my first real post. Just a bit of an update and a view into what I'm going to be doing on here. My goal is to blog every week so that you can all know how I am. And of course there will be certain events that will have their own post. But these weekly posts will include more then just the 'this is how my week went…' section. I will also be doing of the weeks. I will post an outfit, pair of shoes, picture and song with each weekly post. The outfit of the week will be my favorite outfit that I wore that week. The shoes of the week won't necessarily be for the outfit of the week but it's possible. The picture of the week is a picture of myself that I feel like sharing. It could be because it has a nice story or it could be that I just think it's a cute picture. And of course the song of the week is a song that I'm either really liking that week or that I'm sort of feeling like. So here's this week's post. 
Blog:
This week I didn't do much out of the ordinary. After returning from the vacation for Tia and Benjamin's wedding I've simply done my everyday tasks. Go on tours, patrol a little, you know. The boring things that I always have to do. The vacation was really nice. I haven't gotten to relax like that in so long. But as with all weddings it left me feeling a bit alone. Watching the waves reminded me of when I was still able to go to the beach. My human life. Combining that with the loneliness led me to think about my late husband. I don't still love him. But I do still miss him. I miss being able to fall asleep in someone else's arm. I miss sharing a bed with someone I wasn't going to have to kill in the morning. I miss a lot of things. While I was on the beach Charlotte gave me a necklace with two hearts on it. I haven't been able to stop fiddling with it. I don't know what the sudden attachment to it is but I can't really take it off.  I'm nervous about the future. Lately it seems like I'm the only alone one in this castle. I know it isn't true but still. It makes me feel pressured to find someone. But I don't think I want to. Single has worked for so long. Why make the change?


Outfit of the week:


Don't you just love this outfit? It's so well balanced. Sexy but sophisticated. Perfect for my job. And the clutch and ring are such beautiful touches. They balanced each other out. The feminine pop of color contrasted the dark and sinister clutch.


Shoes of the week:




















These Prada Spring 2008 heels are my heels for the week because I simply adore how intricate the actual heel is. I wore them with a black and coral sundress and they worked wonderfully. They're simple yet dramatic and definitely one of my favorite pairs.

Picture of the week:






























I really like this picture. It's not sexual or risque. But it shows a different side of me. A more reserved side that not many see. Not to mention I have my hair up and I very rarely do that. I like the playfulness of this picture. It's all around pretty cute. 

Song of the week:

This song has been stuck in my head for the longest time! No pun intended. It's a catchy song and dare I say a classic. If you aren't humming/singing this song in an hour then you didn't listen to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment