Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekly Blog #3: September 26- October 2nd, 2010

Third week! I'm doing well with this!
Blog:
So. This week...well. Confidential Volturi things happened. A lot of them. And that's mostly what my week consisted of. Damien and I have been writing letters back and forth. He knows I'm....old fashioned in some aspects. I don't know. Handwritten letters that smell like him and that he put time into are just so much more romantic then emails or texts. And there's no doubt in my mind that he's trying to win me over after his last visit. If it weren't against everything I thought I settled last week then maybe I'd give in...oh who knows what I want anymore. I might as well just give up and do whatever comes to me.


Outfit of the week:


Now here is a nice outfit for going out with the girls or just for fun. The shirt is a statement piece with it's gorgeous embellishments and unique fit. And all the accessories are simple pieces with a touch of jazz to them so they aren't boring. Like the pattern on the earrings, the zipper on the heels and the rouching on the clutch.


Shoes of the week:
















Every girl needs a pair of patent red pumps. And these Bebe ones are gorgeous. The shade of red they use as a part of the Bailey model is simply to die for and any woman would look fantastic in these. A staple for any wardrobe.

Picture of the week:

























I like this picture. Even though I'm wearing my reading glasses. I still like it. It's a little more of the bookworm intellectual side of me. Shhhh don't tell anyone.  

Song of the week:

It's not my usual kind of song but for some reason I keep remembering to a couple years back when it came out and it has been playing in my head non stop. And I agree with a similar sentiment of the song's message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment